Nick Losole - Arizona Foothills Magazine - Featured Trendsetter


I am excited and absolutely humbled to announce I was named as one of Arizona Foothills Magazine's featured Trendsetters for Entrepreneurship and Fitness.

Moments like these allow you to, somewhat, quantify all those long hours of work, rehearsals, planning, practice, and execution which must be done for any kind of accomplishment.

That being said, the biggest reason I am excited about this isn't to see my name mentioned  - but the fact that this will help our 'Young Again' mantra and lifestyle to reach more people.

Check out the feature here: https://www.arizonafoothillsmagazine.com/people/fitness/nick-losole

Here is a quick video from me on more of this:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We HAVE MOVED TO www.nicklosole.com - Please Click Here to Visit